http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Journey of life: Back to Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back to Blogger

I did not like msn.

Reasons:
1. It wasn't popular with my readers (friends, who else?!!).

2. The settings are not flexible at all.

3. Only people with hotmail or other msn accounts can post comments. The login process for posting comments is also very time consuming. [look, i don't get too many comments anyway...and if such things make the scenario worse, I can't just sit and relax]


So, here I am. And I will post the 2 entries, which are on msn, again on this page. "Powered by Ctrl+C, Driven by Ctrl+V"

My old blogger page (with a changed template): http://abhimanyuhimself.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger VM said...

While you are at it, try bloggin on blogdrive.com .. the advantages I immediately remember are :
1. Image hosting!
2. In built tag board!
3. WYSIWYG composer, better than blogger.
4. Calendar to view archives.

Negative points :
1. Not a very good help interface, seems like its made for seasoned bloggers.
Cant remmeber much.. try it out and see if it suits you.

1:25 PM, January 17, 2005  
Blogger Abhimanyu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:01 PM, January 17, 2005  
Blogger Abhimanyu said...

Hey Vardan

Thank you. I'll check it out!!

4:11 PM, January 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home